- Zimbabwe 2007 makes front page news
- What am I getting myself into?
- The dreaded needle…
- Save Time on Passports
- The Cable Guy…
- Motivational Video for Zimbabwe 2007
- Interviewed by A-Channel
- Event Update (getting closer to Zimbabwe)
- Walkathon, Retreat, and Countdown
- “Fill the bags”
- Stay tuned, Zimbabwe Updates only 9 days away…
- And we’re off!
- Brick Chain and hey – some pictures!
- Fathers Day away from home
- Family Day in Zimbabwe!
- “ROAR” or so the Lion says…
- Final Day in Harare
- Arrival safely in London
- Back on Canadian Soil and a Great Surprise!
- A quick update from Zimbabwe…
- Makanaka Mwari!
- Kutenda kusina mabasa kwakafa
- A few words…
- Finishing up with a Brii
- Something else to Remember…
- Launch of vohzimbabwe.com
We’re back on Canadian Soil! It’s good to be home and we were greeted with a pleasant surprise when some of our family members showed up to welcome us at the airport!
Now comes the difficult part of getting back into life as a Canadian without losing what we’ve learned from our time in Zimbabwe. Our team has already been talking about what we are doing now that we are home and in the coming months you’ll hear more from us. In the meantime we’re just going to take a month to think through what we’ve learned and enjoy our families. In the near future we’ll be announcing when we’ll have a presentation night of pictures and stories of our experiences – and where the Zimbabwe Project goes from here. There’s so much we have to share over and above these reports we’ve been giving you.
One more thing. Alex Pendergast’s bag didn’t arrive with us in Toronto. He’s been told there wasn’t enough room on the plane and they had to leave the bag in London. Keep this in prayer that the bag will arrive safely.
Tatenda! (Thank you)