A looong time ago, back before Feedburner was a Google property, I used it to manage and track my .rss feeds here. I kind of got away from that in the various theme changes applied to the site but I just decided tonight I’d get the by feeds “burned” again. Here’s how it works: the main feed now redirects to FeedBurner but if you subscribe to any comments, tags or category feeds (and I think it’ll be the same for series feeds) they will still come to you the same way they have. That may change in the future but for now that’s the way it is.
If you were a subscriber to the main feed and it stopped working for some reason I apologize. If you try resubscribing it should work again. If you are still not getting the feed correctly and aren’t mad at me (!) please leave a comment here so I can know and try and help you with correcting the problem.
Finally, if you don’t know what a “feed” is…google it 😉