I attended the breakout session with my lead pastor (Marshall Eizenga) to hear Wayne Cordeiro again. Wayne expanded further on what he had talked about the previous evening in the general session. Really. Good. Stuff. Here are the notes I took:
Whose cage are you tapping and who is pacing you right now?
- you will never have wholeness in a church with broken relationships.
- if staff or volunteers come into your office and they don’t make your heart leap ask why!
- make sure relationships are good and healthy.
- if you don’t have healthy relationships no program will work because everyone will sabotage it.
- if you are a repenting man you will be a healthy man
- healthy churches still have problems but they deal with them quickly.
- Luke 1 when you have healthy relationships the Holy Spirit can move. And He doesn’t need you!
- healing requires health – if you tolerate brokenness forget about the healing!
- God’s word says without knowledge my people perish.
- We always want to make sure what we do is biblical