This is the fifth entry in the series I am writing about my trip to Ukraine – I didnt have daily internet access while there so I recorded each day for later publishing. And later [much later actually] is now.
- It was a beautiful bright sunny day today (although cold!)
- Today we didn’t have breakfast until 10am allowing us some time to sleep in because of the late night before.
- It was a bit of a slower day today because almost everything was closed with it being New Years Day
The entire team went to McDonald’s for McJoyful and we ended up having lunch there.
- Following McJoyful we came back and got ready for the New Years day service at 4pm at the Krivoy Rog church (Pastor Gregory’s church).
- The service was not a typical service but it was awesome with a wide variety of skits, special music, the worship was amazing, loud, special guests and of course I had the privilege of speaking.