- Zimbabwe 2007 makes front page news
- What am I getting myself into?
- The dreaded needle…
- Save Time on Passports
- The Cable Guy…
- Motivational Video for Zimbabwe 2007
- Interviewed by A-Channel
- Event Update (getting closer to Zimbabwe)
- Walkathon, Retreat, and Countdown
- “Fill the bags”
- Stay tuned, Zimbabwe Updates only 9 days away…
- And we’re off!
- Brick Chain and hey – some pictures!
- Fathers Day away from home
- Family Day in Zimbabwe!
- “ROAR” or so the Lion says…
- Final Day in Harare
- Arrival safely in London
- Back on Canadian Soil and a Great Surprise!
- A quick update from Zimbabwe…
- Makanaka Mwari!
- Kutenda kusina mabasa kwakafa
- A few words…
- Finishing up with a Brii
- Something else to Remember…
- Launch of vohzimbabwe.com
This update will be short and sweet – we had a late night tonight and I can barely keep my eyes open. Also, we’re getting up at 6am to get an early start on our last work day tomorrow so I want to make sure I get at least a few ours of sleep 🙂 What the guys did:
– Kevin went to preschool in the morning.
– Doug and James went to the plots in the morning.
– Barry did a devotion with the VOH staff in the morning.
– The rest of us continued to work on the school block
– I spent some time in the morning with Pastor Zowa going over Sunday morning’s Service and praying with Him for Sunday.
– Barry, Chris, Kevin and James participated in the after-school program today and were teaching the kids how to play baseball.
– Barry and Alex participated in a radio intervview by CFOS
– We all had supper at house number 1 of the orphanage and what a supper it was! We had a blast meeting with the kids and learning about them. They took our cameras and took pictures all over the house.
I’m about to fall off the couch and drop the laptop from exhaustion – I’m just going to attach the pictures for now.
Picture #1: Is a picrture of the Zimbabwe Construction crew we worked with while here – they were an awesome bunch to work with!!
Picture#2: Here’s the kids from the plots receiving some toys that we passed out as gifts today.
Picture #3: Here’s a picture of one of the “better” houses found on the plots.
Picrture #4: Here’s a picture of where we are in the construction equity.