Zimbabwe 2007 Project
- Zimbabwe 2007 makes front page news
- What am I getting myself into?
- The dreaded needle…
- Save Time on Passports
- The Cable Guy…
- Motivational Video for Zimbabwe 2007
- Interviewed by A-Channel
- Event Update (getting closer to Zimbabwe)
- Walkathon, Retreat, and Countdown
- “Fill the bags”
- Stay tuned, Zimbabwe Updates only 9 days away…
- And we’re off!
- Brick Chain and hey – some pictures!
- Fathers Day away from home
- Family Day in Zimbabwe!
- “ROAR” or so the Lion says…
- Final Day in Harare
- Arrival safely in London
- Back on Canadian Soil and a Great Surprise!
- A quick update from Zimbabwe…
- Makanaka Mwari!
- Kutenda kusina mabasa kwakafa
- A few words…
- Finishing up with a Brii
- Something else to Remember…
- Launch of vohzimbabwe.com
Hi folks – just a quick update that we’ve arrived safely in London and have checked into the hotel for overnight. It was a pretty emotional goodbye in Harare this morning. All of us are looking forward to getting home 😉
To our families…if you want to send an email to any of us feel free to do so. We have internet access while we’re at the hotel so we will receive the emails and can reply. Just keep in mind that it is currently 9:00pm here in London (we’re 5 hours ahead of EST).