Zimbabwe 2007 Project
- Zimbabwe 2007 makes front page news
- What am I getting myself into?
- The dreaded needle…
- Save Time on Passports
- The Cable Guy…
- Motivational Video for Zimbabwe 2007
- Interviewed by A-Channel
- Event Update (getting closer to Zimbabwe)
- Walkathon, Retreat, and Countdown
- “Fill the bags”
- Stay tuned, Zimbabwe Updates only 9 days away…
- And we’re off!
- Brick Chain and hey – some pictures!
- Fathers Day away from home
- Family Day in Zimbabwe!
- “ROAR” or so the Lion says…
- Final Day in Harare
- Arrival safely in London
- Back on Canadian Soil and a Great Surprise!
- A quick update from Zimbabwe…
- Makanaka Mwari!
- Kutenda kusina mabasa kwakafa
- A few words…
- Finishing up with a Brii
- Something else to Remember…
- Launch of vohzimbabwe.com
As part of the team of men who went to Zimbabwe in June – I was amazed by the work being done to make a difference in the country of Zimbabwe by the Village of Hope and their work with children. One of the things that I discovered in working with them is that they don’t have a website to promote what they are doing and provide an information/communication portal for their current and potential supporters. I decided to donate my services to design and host the website because I believe so strongly in the work the Village of Hope is doing.
So without further ado, I’m announcing the launch of the brand new website for the Village of Hope in Zimbabwe (vohzimbabwe.com).
Coincidently, that is why there’s been some inactivity on this blog lately (and also why development of the Organize Series Plugin has been stalled)…