- Zimbabwe 2007 makes front page news
- What am I getting myself into?
- The dreaded needle…
- Save Time on Passports
- The Cable Guy…
- Motivational Video for Zimbabwe 2007
- Interviewed by A-Channel
- Event Update (getting closer to Zimbabwe)
- Walkathon, Retreat, and Countdown
- “Fill the bags”
- Stay tuned, Zimbabwe Updates only 9 days away…
- And we’re off!
- Brick Chain and hey – some pictures!
- Fathers Day away from home
- Family Day in Zimbabwe!
- “ROAR” or so the Lion says…
- Final Day in Harare
- Arrival safely in London
- Back on Canadian Soil and a Great Surprise!
- A quick update from Zimbabwe…
- Makanaka Mwari!
- Kutenda kusina mabasa kwakafa
- A few words…
- Finishing up with a Brii
- Something else to Remember…
- Launch of vohzimbabwe.com
Bags are packed, vehicles are loaded, and we’re heading to Toronto for boarding the plane. The emotions of all the guys are mixed as we say good byes to our families and our hellos to each other in anticipation of this incredible two week journey. We definitely feel the weight of responsibility with all the stuff we’re taking with us to bless the Zimbabwean people as well as the support that has been given towards us from all of you who have helped!
If all goes well, we will update again when we arrive in London.
Till next update…